The Old Schoolhouse
This house was completed in the 1850s to provide accommodation for the school teacher. Initially, space was also given over to classrooms as well. This continued until 1874, when the new school building behind it was finished. The building was paid for by the heritors of the parish (landowners who funded particular parish activities). The house was sold by Stirling Council in 1981.